- By clicking icon’s in the web page request over phone call, by sms service, using the web service, acess at information providing information, filling details in enquiry forms, enquiry of information, the user agrees to all terms & condition’s.
- All disputes are subject to Chennai high court only.
- The company is not responsible for any, damage, loss, repair, delay in service, electronic failure, malfunction, natural disasters, damage accured by instects like, cockroach, pet like dog, cat and animal like rat, squirrel etc to the machine.
- The company is not responsible for any physical damage, mental illness, stress, health issues, legal issues. Death, medical illness, accidents happens to the user because of the service provided by the company.
- Accepting the service provided by the company is the sole decision of the user, and all the risk factors are to be abide by the user and the company wide not take any responsibility, what so ever happened in the service.
- In the event of any disputes arrived in the service provided by the company, the user should inform property to the company before taking any legal actions.
- The company is not signed any contract with any companies, and this is not a authorized service centre, for any brand or and company.
- In the products service, the decision of company is final.
The amount of cash collected for various purpose like, service, transport, spares, chemical service, water service, general service, fuel maintenance service, accessories, the company has feel rights to fix and change the rates without any prior notice, the rates are fixed and the company decision is final.
- The company is not responsible for any disputes arrises in the event of third party attending the service after received service from the company.
- There is not guaranty for specified time taken for providing service or completing the repair work.
Company is not responsible for any promises given by any persons from company in the mode of work of mouth.
By accepting the service the user gives all rights to the company to do any type of alteration, inspection, changing spares, wiring, rewiring, painting, all types of rework, tinkering, to the machine, and company is not responsible, for damage, or failure, fire, that happened to the machine or the user or the property of user or to the belongings of the user
Company does not manufacturers any spares or accessories for any brands or any products, hence the company has all rights to change spares according to his soul decision, company has all rights to purchase any spares from any manufactures from any countries in the worded, that used in service
The company reserves all rights to change warranty terms at any time without prior notice.
- The warranty given by company is limited, and can be cancelled by the company at any time without giving any reason to the user.
- In the event of any warranty given for spare parts are subject to the acceptance of the spare parts manufacturers acceptance and there is not no guaranty for the time internal taken for the approval.
The warranty period cannot be extended for any reason
Welcome to sunmax services. You may use our services through our website www. sunmaxservices.in (“Website”) . Our Website been created to provide information about our company and services to the visitors and user of services, whether accessible to you via web, mobile App or other platform (our services, together with the Site, are the “Services”)
- In consideration of your use of our platforms, you represent that you are of legal age (18 years and above) to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under any law in force in India or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself while registering on our Website to avail the Services.
- maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Website (or any portion thereof) at any time. sunmax services will not be liable for any act or omission arising from the inaccurate information provided by You to Us.
- You may access our Website as available:
- for your information and personal use;
- as intended through the normal functionality of sunmax services You will be required to enter a valid phone number while registering on our Website as a subscriber. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any subscription/service updates. If we do so, you will be provided the option to “opt-out” of receiving future communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below. If you are registered with the DND National registry you may not receive any promotional messages from us.
- If you register on sunmax services, you will be required to choose a password and user name. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- immediately notify sunmax services of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session;
- never use any other Subscriber’s account without prior authorization from sunmax services
- sunmax services will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement.
- sunmax services unique business model provides You with location based service providers in a short span of time. To facilitate this, You hereby authorise sunmax services to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when You use the mobile phone to make a booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve services for You.
- If You use the Website or the App, You agree that information about Your use of the sunmax services Website device may be communicated to us, and we may obtain information about Your mobile carrier, Your mobile device, or Your physical location. By accessing the Website using a mobile telecommunication device, You represent that to the extent You import any of Your sunmax services data to Your mobile telecommunication device that You have authority to share the transferred data with Your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event You change or deactivate Your mobile account, You must promptly update Your sunmax services account information to ensure that Your messages are not sent to the person that acquires Your old number and failure to do so is Your responsibility. You acknowledge that You are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the through Your mobile access provider. Therefore, You should check with Your provider to find out if our Website are available and the terms for these services for Your specific mobile devices.
- sunmax services reserves the right to collect user data including name, contact information and other details to facilitate the Services or use of its to avail Services.
- Compilation of user accounts and user accounts bearing contact number and e-mail addresses are owned by sunmax services.
- In the case where the system is unable to establish unique identity of the user against a valid mobile number or e-mail address, the account shall be indefinitely suspended. sunmax services reserves the full discretion to suspend a user’s account in the above event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
- We may record your telephone calls to our call centres or to Us.
- You agree that sunmax services may at any time terminate your access to the Website or restrict or suspend your access to all or any part of the Website or the App at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
- sunmax services shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of services done by You.
- You acknowledge, consent and agree that sunmax services may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process nationally or internationally;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service;
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of sunmax services, its subscribers and the public; or
- ou agree that You shall not use the Website in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material, including without limitation sunmax services Content:
- in violation of any applicable law or regulation,
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others,
- that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to,
- that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever,
- harm minors in any way,
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
- impersonate another person or entity,
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of sunmax services computer systems or site or sunmax services’s users, customer’s computer systems or site,
- threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
- If the service required by you necessitates the entry of service providers into your premises, You must ensure the active supervision of the service providers. sunmax services will be unable to provide services in the absence of any supervisors appointed by You at the service address.
- If you have any questions or complaints regarding the services rendered, you may revert to us within the time specified for the category of services availed. Depending on the category of service availed, sunmax services will provide You with the appropriate recourse to address your concerns.
- All invoices and payments due sunmax services must be cleared immediately upon completion of the task or on the submission of the invoice, whichever is earlier.
- You are requested not to solicit the services of the service provider. sunmax services will not be responsible for any acts, ommissions, service quality of the service provider if You have engaged the services of such service provider without reference to sunmax services.
- The Website are owned by sunmax services . sunmax services is the sole owner of the App, Website and all software created to provide You with the Services. sunmax services provides You with a single limited license to download, use and access the App/Website on Your mobile telephone devices for the limited purpose of using the Services. The license is specifically personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive. All content on the App or the Website, which is including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and any other content (“Content”) are the exclusive and sole property of sunmax services. You may not copy, reproduce or use such Content without due attribution of ownership to sunmax services. All icons and logos are trademarks of and proprietary to sunmax services. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- All Content is the exclusive copyright of sunmax services or its licensors, except the Third Party Content and link to third party website. Systematic retrieval of sunmax services Content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from sunmax services is prohibited. In addition, use of the Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by sunmax services in this Agreement is prohibited and may invite legal action.
- All the material and products on our Website and HJ App, (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through our Website are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing, sunmax services does not warrant that:
- This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on the Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading;
- That the services will meet the customer’s requirements.
- sunmax services will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with its Website. sunmax services does not warrant that this Website or the HJ App; information, Content, materials, product or services included on or otherwise made available to you through its Website and HJ App; the servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- sunmax services shall not be liable for any conduct or behavior or actions of service providers. However, sunmax services encourages you to notify us of any complaints that you may have against the service provider who has provided You with services on behalf of sunmax services
- You agree and acknowledge that the use of the Services offered by sunmax services is at Your sole risk and that sunmax services disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In the event any spare parts/materials are required to complete a task, you will need to provide such spare parts/materials. You may request sunmax services’s Service Providers to assist you with the same. Please note, in all such circumstances sunmax services is not responsible for nor does sunmax services make any warranties as to the quality or fitness of the spare parts or materials. All issues and concerns with the quality of the spare parts / materials should be with the manufacture or seller.
- sunmax services will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL sunmax services OR ITS AFFILIATES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES EXCEED THE PAYMENTS ACTUALLY RECEIVED AND RETAINED BY sunmax services FROM YOU FOR THE PAID SERVICES LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU OR YOUR AGENTS.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless sunmax services, its subsidiaries, affiliates, subcontractors, officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from:
- your use of and access to our Platforms;
- your violation of any term of this Agreement;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
- When you order services through us, we must provide certain of your Personal Information to the third party or vendors to enable the successful fulfilment of your service.
- However, we do not sell or rent individual customer names or other Personal Information to third parties except sharing of such information with our alliance partners or vendors such as AppVirality, Leanplum who are engaged by us for providing various promotional and other benefits to our customers from time to time basis their booking history with us.
- We use non – personally identifiable information in aggregate form to build higher quality, more useful online services by performing statistical analysis of the collective characteristics and behaviour of our customers and visitors, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of the website, mobile site and mobile app. We may provide anonymous statistical information based on this data to suppliers, advertisers, affiliates and other current and potential Business partners. We may also use such aggregate data to inform these third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their websites.
All payments on the website, mobile site and mobile app are secured.
This means all Personal Information you provide is transmitted using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. SSL is a proven coding system that lets your browser automatically encrypt, or scramble, data before you send it to us.
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall sunmax services be held liable for any damage or loss due to deficiency in performance of the sunmax services Service resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures.
- Warranty/guarantee on spare parts would be as described on the materials’ bill. Please insist for a material bill from our HJ Expert in case he is procuring the materials for you.
- Any appliance which is repairable would be insured only upto the repair amount or the amount mentioned above or the depreciated value’.
- We do not undertake any repairs related to the printed circuit board (PCB) neither will we be able to provide any warranty for the same.
- We strongly discourage any direct contact with our HJ Expert regarding a job booked through us, as in such cases sunmax services has no control over the situation or condition. All warranty and service assurance offered by sunmax services, in such case, stands null & void.
- If you do have any complaints, suggestions or feedback with regard to the service quality, or our service provider, pricing etc. please report it to our Customer Support Desk at 1860-123-4569 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is advisable to do this within 24hrs of your service.